Topic

Arcteryx Alpha SL Jacket – XL – 50% off

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Arcteryx Alpha SL Jacket – XL – 50% off

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rich J
    Spectator

@pnwhiker

Locale: Pacific NW

REI has an Arcteryx Alpha SL Jacket – only in XL – 50% off. Seach the website (rei dot com) to find it (note: it's not in the outlet, it's in the regualar rei section). Not an ultimate ultralight (12oz) but a very high quality shell.

Alex Eriksson
    Spectator

@aeriksson

Locale: Austin, TX

I would be on this like white on rice…. if it weren't teal! Argh!

Tad Englund
    BPL Member

@bestbuilder

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Alex, I ordered one to see what the real color is, It should be hear on Friday. I'll try to remember to post the "true" color when it arrives.
    The color looks like something my wife would like but it doesn't look like it will fit in my "fall collection".

Lucky for me I live close to a store so I can return it if it looks like the picture.

Randy Martin
    BPL Member

@randalmartin

Locale: Colorado

Sometimes it sucks being a Men's Small or Medium. There are rarely closeout specials for premium stuff in those sizes.

Alex Eriksson
    Spectator

@aeriksson

Locale: Austin, TX

I'd be interested in that real-life pic for sure. That said, I'm actually not bothered by bright colors and try to actuatlly throw them into my gear to keep me from looking too monochromatic. Hell I carry a shockingly bright orange Arcteryx Axios pack that was also offered in Black but that just seemed like a wasted opportunity. That said, since I have such a loud pack I have to keep the rest of my gear mildly colored or at least somewhat complimentary and a bright blue jacket next to an orange pack would have people thinking me the biggest OKC Thunder fan.

Jim Leonard
    BPL Member

@mxracer33x

Locale: West Coast

must have sold out as its not listed today :(

Tad Englund
    BPL Member

@bestbuilder

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Alex, two things:

A THUNDER FAN! THE THUNDER STOLE OUR SONICS! Oh the humanity, the thievery!

Ok now that I've calmed down,

The jacket came today and the color is close to the web picture- its a little more "marine blue" then "riptide" what ever riptide was suppose to be.

I'll let you know if someone here at the house doesn't want it before I take it back. From the email above it looks like it sold out.

Here is is grouped with black and red
    blue coat

Here it is with a Paty blue puffy and my wife TNF rain coat
    blue coat2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools