Topic

New Hedgehog Leatherworks Blackbird SK-5 Sheath

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) New Hedgehog Leatherworks Blackbird SK-5 Sheath

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jack Richland

@blackscoutsurvival

Hedgehog Leatherworks Blackbird SK-5 sheath

Hey Guys,
    This sheath was just released today by Hedgehog Leatherworks. While not ultralight, its a new redesign of the HL Blackbird SK-5 Sheath. I've used the Blackbird SK-5 for the past few months and has become one of my favorite production field knives. I've had the sheath for a few weeks and it definitely compliments the SK-5.

All the Hedgehog sheaths are of extremely high quality. This new design features a pocket and ferro rod. It basically becomes its own survival system. It is expensive, but it comes with a 25 year hard use warranty. I did have to take some heat from the wife- she just doesn't understand the importance of gear…lol.

I've got a full review on my website if you guys are interested

Anyhow I just wanted to share with you guys….have fun

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools