Topic

Time

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

For those of us living outside Mountain Time, is there a way we have the Forum display our respective local time instead? Not a big deal either way, but if this feature is available, I'd like to know. Thanks.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

Ben, did you sell your watch to buy gear? Seek help. : )

But seriously, good idea Ben. Our profile could calculate our time zone, or allow us to choose it from a drop down menu so the posts could be in local time.

And how about letting us page back through most recent posts; right now we only get one page of them..

Eric Noble
    BPL Member

@ericnoble

Locale: Colorado Rockies

I like both ideas, though I didn't notice the time issue because I'm in Colorado. As the activity on the forums has increase I'm using the the Recent Posts feature more frequently. I've missed some posts because I couldn't go back in time far enough with only 100 recent posts. I remember when 50 was the setting and it was adequate. Brett's suggestion seems to be a permanent solution.

Siegmund Beimfohr
    BPL Member

@sigbeimfohr

Although local vs. MT time is not a big consideration for me, I agree with Brett's suggestion to allow paging of recent posts. Since forum traffic has picked up, 100 doesn't go back very far.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools