Topic

Way to track my posts?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Way to track my posts?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Raquel Rascal
    Spectator

@flutingaround

I may have missed it, but is there a way that I can see my most recent posts? I'm usually mostly interested in the posts that I have made, and when I log in, I would love to click on a link that shows the threads that I have posted on. That way I can see if anyone has posted a follow up to a question I have posted, etc.

I've had this feature on other forums, and it's a real time saver.

Thanks…

Raquel Rascal
    Spectator

@flutingaround

It would also be awesome if someone would tell me

1. What PIF stands for in the gear swap forum

and

2. Where I click to find my personal mailbox for personal messages

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

OK if you go to view my profile >> over there to the right you will see your posts listed.

PIF is Pay It Forward. Someone will offer something free, maybe you pay for shipping. If you claim said item you are asked to give something of equal or greater value up for a PIF offer yourself.

Your PM's get delivered to your e mail address, check the junk file There is no way to keep track of them by subject. And once you delete them they are gone forever. No PMs are stored for viewing on this site. Not the best system out there, but we live with it.

Raquel Rascal
    Spectator

@flutingaround

Hi Ken,

Thanks so much for saving me a lot of time. You answered all of my questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools