Topic

LL Bean camping/hiking 20% off sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals LL Bean camping/hiking 20% off sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Phillip Asby
    BPL Member

@pgasby

Locale: North Carolina

LL Bean has select items 20% off and free shipping, no minimum. I scanned through and there are some decent deals on items folks here seem to use – certainly not all of it light but the Jetboil Flash and Zip systems are on sale, SOTO microregulator, GSI dualist and minmalist, several Katahdin synthetic bags which are well regarded, several thermarests, some Osprey and Gregory packs, etc…

Not earth shattering but 20% off on some of that gear particularly with free shipping is not bad particularly given Bean's good customer service if it doesn't work for you.

Brandon Dinwiddie

@campingkirk

Locale: Midwest

Some great deals on some things. The GSI products seem a little overpriced to begin with though so the 20% doesn't do much. Campsaver.com has some good deals on GSI cookware and 20% coupon code going on right now. The Pinnacle Dualist was only ~$41 after coupon there although it's not currently listed, probably sold out.

Anyone use a LL Bean Microlight FS1? It looks nice and the price is right, but it looks like it might be a little tight inside and the vestibule on the small side.

Phillip Asby
    BPL Member

@pgasby

Locale: North Carolina

The GSI stuff is all MSRP to begin with so I agree the prices are a bit on the high side – although they match my local b&m shops (REI, Basspro) which also don't discount those things. Thanks for the tip on campsaver!

That tent caught my eye as well – I have no experience with them unfortunately but the specs seem attractive no question.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools