Topic

Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad at Campsaver.com – 47.96 Shipped

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad at Campsaver.com – 47.96 Shipped

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Russell

@superfluous_grizzly

Locale: Creation

If you sign up for Campsaver newsletter you can get %20 off a regular price item. Klymit Static V is 59.99 with free shipping over $50. After the %20 off, it comes to $47.96 and still received free shipping somehow (I guess because it was over $50 when it entered the cart).
    These things are VERY comfortable and our own John Abela raves about them, so you know it is cool.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there
    Jake D
    BPL Member

@jakedatc

Locale: Bristol,RI

I've used mine two nights so far "camping" in my car (honda element with gymnastic floor). And have laid on my hardwood floors. next weekend will be the first time in a tent.

definitely not as thick feeling as my BA air core but it takes 3 minutes less time blowing the thing up. i have notices what John and Chad have said about bottoming out while rolling around but once I stay still it keeps me off the ground.

Daniel Russell

@superfluous_grizzly

Locale: Creation

After reading Chad's review, I will have to get out the tape measure and check mine out to see if my width is actually 21.5 inflated. That is almost false advertising!.

Greg F
    BPL Member

@gregf

Locale: Canadian Rockies

My neo air is only 19 wide so I thing giving dimensions based on uninflated values is relatively consistant in the industry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools