Topic

Timpanogos Ridge from South Timp to Bomber – Sept 14-17 driver needed, heh

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Timpanogos Ridge from South Timp to Bomber – Sept 14-17 driver needed, heh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel Pramuk
    BPL Member

@gpramuk

Locale: West

So I am working on my Wasatch peaks and Timp might be a bit elusive as I don't have a car and live in Park City. Wasatch north Ridge, BF Twin to Superior

Anyone interested in a class 3-4 scramble? I should really only take the lesser part of a day, but there is a longish approach. So one night and one long day, or two nights…

I would be interested in bagging Provo peak and Esat peak as well, but that is just a day trip.

Let me know. I'd do it solo if I had a ride!

I also wouldn't mind doing the WURL Wasatch Ultimate Ridge Linkup, but I couldn't do it in a day, I'd rather do 2 days.

Kinda looking for some scrambling buddies in the PC/SLC area. Don't know too many people interested in this kinda stuff

This has been up a few day… c'mon. No one? SLC, Park city? Southern ID? I can catch a bus over to SLC on Friday to meet you, I'll buy gas…

-Gabe
    gpramuk (at) yahoo.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools