Topic

Roundup of Backpacking Forums

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web Roundup of Backpacking Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James McBryan

@jamesprepatrip

Locale: SF Bay Area

I've been looking into a bunch of different backpacking forums this past week to find out which ones are the most responsive and helpful with getting expert feedback on gear and pack weight. BackpackingLight was definitely in my top 4! Here's the roundup I wrote about it, if you wanna read about the others I mentioned:

http://prepatrip.com/blog/content/backpacking-forums-round-getting-real-feedback-your-equipment-lists

Does anyone know of other great forums or online communities that I missed in my search? I would love to hear about new places, info, or outdoor tech companies that you know about.

Paul Wagner
    BPL Member

@balzaccom

Locale: Wine Country

Has a great group of experts, and they are very willing to offer advice.

James McBryan

@jamesprepatrip

Locale: SF Bay Area

Thats a beautiful forum! It's so funny, I hunt for so long and some of these forums just fly under the radar. Another one that just got on my radar since my article is clubtread.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools