Topic

Hotel/Cabin in Shasta – Suggestions?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Hotel/Cabin in Shasta – Suggestions?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James McDaniel
    Spectator

@bigearth

I'm going to head up to the Shasta area for a day before I go meet everyone for the Trinity Alps trip. I'll probably go for a day hike while I'm up there but want to sleep in a hotel or cabin(cheap if possible).

I'd like to be somewhere that has a feel of the surroundings if possible compared to just crashing at a place by the interstate. Any suggestions?

James McBryan

@jamesprepatrip

Locale: SF Bay Area

I got this deal on zozi awhile ago.. but this was for a HUGE resort but it was cheap

http://www.zozi.com/deals/2109

But the deal is no longer active but who knows, they might have a good price

James McBryan

@jamesprepatrip

Locale: SF Bay Area

You could also check out airbnb, seems like there are a lot of cabins up there for cheap:

https://www.airbnb.com/

Chris C
    BPL Member

@cvcass

Locale: State of Jefferson

How early are you going to arrive in Redding before the trip, are you still considering hitting the trailhead on thursday night?

There are some great places to stay in Weaverville on the way up to the trinities, not mt shasta but still quite nice.

James McDaniel
    Spectator

@bigearth

Landing Wed afternoon. I'll listen to anything you have encase my plans have to change.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools