Topic

OR Ion $25 at altrec.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals OR Ion $25 at altrec.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    robert sekula

@nhuta

Locale: mid atlantic east coast

just use code lucky50 every sale item 50% off + free s&h.just bought or ion around $25

Jonathan Duckett
    BPL Member

@thunderhead

Locale: Great Smoky Mountains

I just got a zip wool 2 for $32! Take advantage of this code. I'm sure everyone can find something.

patrick rauch

@pjfabrglobal-net

Locale: Mojave Desert

I just tried to buy an Ion Windshirt. No luck! Bummer!

Steve McQueen

@cpholley

Locale: Minnesota Transplant

I just got the OR Ion too, thanks so much!

NOTE: The site got major traffic today and shut their online operation down…I'm sure many of you noticed a very bogged down site when you visited today. Also, a note comes up that lucky50 only works on selected items. According to customer service when I called, its because of the problems on the site.

Anyway! Good news!! They will still honor the price, and the lucky50 rebate, you just have to call your order in.

Good luck! And thanks again!

robert sekula

@nhuta

Locale: mid atlantic east coast

yepp…looks like they cut this deals after 2pm today…i've seen something i could grab with discout about 1 pm and then i've came back to buy later i was not able to buy with this lucky50 discount…it should work up 10 am tomorrow….to good to last for ever. will try later tonight.

Scott White

@sdwhitey

Locale: Smoky Mountains

I was able to use the code to buy two or ions, a large for myself and a small for my wife. $25 each plus free shipping!!!

Thanks Robert!

Andy Goodell

@geekguyandy

Locale: New York State

Wont work for Ion tonight… I think they may have ended it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools