Topic

Midwest GGG this fall

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Midwest GGG this fall

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Mary R
    BPL Member

@pietimer

Just confirming that I'll be there with my husband. We'll be there Friday night around 7pm and leave sometime Saturday evening.
    I will definitely be bringing some choice Wisconsin beer to share. Let me know if there is any other group food/supplies I should bring.

David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

Locale: Maroon Bells

Mary,
    Great that you guys can still make it. I will plan on steaks for 7 unless someone else says otherwise. Can you smell them Chad?

Michael Ray
    BPL Member

@topshot

Locale: Midwest

Wish I could make it but once again too far for me (even farther than last time). If anyone arranges one closer to IN, let me know.

Chad Miller

@chadnsc

Locale: Duluth, Minnesota

I smell nothing David. You too are a bad man.

Speaking of bad men you guys have to come up on the North Shore for a backpacking trip soon! Heck we can even do a nice winter trip! It will be fun and then I can smell stuff.

Wait that sounded bad. Oh well.

David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

Chad,
    You're right. That sounded bad. Here is a link to the trip Mark and I did on the SHT earlier this fall. http://www.flickr.com/photos/d1948n/sets/72157631691988454/
    I do get up to Duluth on business quite often and will be up sometime mid November. I'll drop you a note when I know for sure and maybe we can get together for a beer and burger. I might be interested in snowshoeing or cc skiing but probably not winter camping.

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

Hey guys,

Was REALLY looking forward to this but I've caught a killer cold … not going anywhere this weekend.

Josh and David, if you have paypal accts I can send $$ for a fair share of the expenses you've incurred. Otherwise mailing address and the check will be in the mail.

Jim

David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

Jim,
    Bummer! No $ needed as far as I'm concerned.

JP
    BPL Member

@jpovs-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Locale: Arrowhead

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools