Topic

gossamer gear deals on site

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals gossamer gear deals on site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

new gorillas for $155 down from $225…this version has the older wide style straps that are actually better at distributing the weight for bigger folks…look in the deals section

Dash Miller

@dashy

There is some good gear to grab up here. I wish I wasn't broke or I would buy a Kumo.
    I really want a seconds sit pad for $5 but GG shipping is a little too expensive to just buy a sit pad.

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

I came soooo close to pressing the buy button on one of the day packs. What a screaming awesome price for a ~1400 cu backpack!!

Mark Cooper

@cooporlando

Locale: Central Florida

Excited to try it out, and since I am a bigger guy the straps might work out well. So in about 4 days I will be the owner of a G4, 2012 Murmur and a 2012 Gorilla. Will be quite a comparison. If the Gorilla fits well I will have to make a decision. I am really enjoying the Murmur and like holding the line on weight, but with my current set up, 5 days of food and cold weather gear is pushing it. I suspect I may end up keeping the Murmur for shorter trips and the Gorilla and then selling the G4.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools