Topic

Chinese Knock-Off Buff for $3.10 or less, Shipped!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Chinese Knock-Off Buff for $3.10 or less, Shipped!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kenneth Jacobs
    BPL Member

@f8less

Locale: Midwest -or- Rockies

Knock-Off Buff for $3.10 or less, Shipped!

http://s.dealextreme.com/search/multi+scarf.html?category=1699

Derek Kind
    BPL Member

@berethorn

Thanks, I ordered a couple. I bought a knockoff before, and while it wasn't Buff quality, it's still a useful thing to have around. :)

Kenneth Jacobs
    BPL Member

@f8less

Locale: Midwest -or- Rockies

Just ordered one of the grey ones. Will let everyone know if they're good or cheap. I use my existing Buff as a pillowcase for my Exped Air Pillow UL. These (according to the site) are even lighter than a standard buff…but if it serves it's purpose, $2.80 sure beats $20!

Dan Ransom
    BPL Member

@danransom

Locale: Utah

not sure if these are the same i have, but while i was in nepal i noticed that they sell chinese made buffs for very cheap – like $1 – in thamel. so awhile i back i hunted around for a seller on ebay (the one i used actually happened to be from korea) and you could buy buffs for something like 7 for 18 bucks, with free shipping. took awhile to get them, but i now have tons of them, and like them quite a bit.

they aren't quite as nice as the real buffs, but they are seamless, the same material only thinner, and adequately soft. worked well for keeping the sun off and staying a little warmer at night, and keep my lips from chapping. the patterns were a little weird, but some of them are awesome. it's like the random designs of dirty girls, but for your face.

i imagine these are very similar. keep us posted on how they work out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools