Topic

Lost coast shuttleride Sep8-oct 2nd

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Lost coast shuttleride Sep8-oct 2nd

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matthew mcgurk
    BPL Member

@phatpacker

Locale: Central coast California

My wife and I are planning a trip to the lost coast for our ten year anneversary and are wondering if anyone can share the expense of the shuttle with us or would be willing to drive from shelter up to matole. We are planning a four day outing and would prefer to hike alone but if someone wanted to shuttle us and had a different or flexible itinerary that would work too. Most people do this hike in three days but we want to take our time but if someone would be willing to spend the night in sheltercove or different sites we would be willing to shuttle back up to matole. Normaly we enjoy company but on this one its just me and my lady. We would be in shelter cove friday the 28th of September and would return tuesday October second.

Matthew mcgurk
    BPL Member

@phatpacker

bump

Matthew mcgurk
    BPL Member

@phatpacker

bump

Matthew mcgurk
    BPL Member

@phatpacker

Lost coast shuttleride Sep28-oct 2nd

Matthew mcgurk
    BPL Member

@phatpacker

Shuttle filled

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools