Topic

Anyone hear from Devin Montgomery?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Anyone hear from Devin Montgomery?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I ordered and paid for a carbon wick on the 24th of July, but have heard nothing, and it has now been over two weeks. Anyone else done business with him recently?

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

I just saw a post a few days ago that he moved his business into a shop. Probably a little busy with all that.

Landon Schrock
    BPL Member

@lschrock

Locale: Ozarks

He's always really professional in his dealings with customers. I saw that post about the new shop as well. I'm sure he'll get with you soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the responses.

I just received an email from him a few minutes ago…sounds like he will follow up on my order.

Never dealt with his business before and was getting concerned because of no shipping status info.

. Callahan
    BPL Member

@aeronautical

Locale: London, UK.

Devin is 100% Good!

Benjamin Moryson
    BPL Member

@hrxxl

Locale: Germany

He is still living. He had to do lots of work in his new office, but we had mail contact last monday. Got my new FlyGrill from him kast week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools