Topic

Seeking White Mountains (NH) Hiking Partners

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Seeking White Mountains (NH) Hiking Partners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jared Downs

@jared-downs

Locale: http://www.behance.net/jareddowns

Looking to expand my network of people to hike with.

I'm located in central New Hampshire and primarily hike in the White Mountains. (But am up for anything, (VT, NH, ME)

Open to all types of hikes; short hikes or long 30 mile days. Lightweight summer day hikes, multi-day or winter overnighters.

Weekends are the best time for me to hike.

A current project of mine is hiking the 4,000 footers in the Whites. I'm about half way done.

-Jared

Dont Wantto

@longhiker

My wife and I just moved to Boston and I am looking for people to go on backcountry trips in the New England area that she will not do. This means overnight backcountry camping trips, especially in cold or snowy weather. I've done most of my hiking out west and I prefer places like the White Mtns to rural areas/places with a lot of farms and villages. I would also be up for flat but undeveloped places like the wilderness in Maine etc.

At this point, I think I can find the time for 2-4 day trips over weekends.. occasionally, I might able to fit in more. So just drop me a PM if you have a trip in mind and maybe I'll be able to join you. (PS: I am 30, in decent shape with backcountry experience including a hike of most of the Colorado trail.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools