Topic

Coupon Code for Gossamer Gear

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Coupon Code for Gossamer Gear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone have a coupon code that they could spare, or know of any sort of deal that's going on right now? I'd appreciate it, about to order a couple of things.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

coupon codes are rare from Gossamer Gear,if they do have them ,they send it to you in their newsletter but you need to sign up to receive them

http://gossamergear.com/

bottom right corner of page

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

They have weekly specials, but shipping kills any deals unless you make a nice order to make it worth while. That's how I got my Caldera Cone last year and some bp food.
    Duane

Anonymous
    Inactive

I've signed up for the newsletter, but don't recall seeing anything lately. Oh well, thought it would be nice to at least save on shipping on some LT4's and a sleeping pad. Thanks anyway!

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Their shipping doesn't seem that bad

We are now happy to announce that we are offering flat rate ground shipping on all domestic orders to the lower 48 states. Single package orders are $4.99, and double package orders are $9.98. And for those of you that just want a small item, all orders under $10 are only $3 shipping. We value your business and strive to make it more affordable to order online. This offer is for a limited time, so please take advantage of it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, that's strange, it gave me a quote for about $14-15 last night. I'll be placing my order sometime today, I guess I'll see.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

Last year before I finally placed an order to get free/lower shipping, I could not see paying so much for shipping when only ordering $30 or so of food and paying half again for shipping. Not their fault, but it's my money. I've ordered from them a few times, just gotta get enough things together to make it worth while. Great company to deal with.
    Duane

Brian Johns
    BPL Member

@bcutlerj

Locale: NorCal

Got my Mariposa for $7 priority shipping and had it unlike two days. Same for my LT4 trekking pole, and that's an even more cumbersome package. Fighting the urge to get a gorilla, I like the outside pockets of the mariposa, but don't need the interior capacity. But I digress, all of my purchases have shipped fast and for a fair price.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools