Topic

Rideshare offer: 7/27 , bay area (peninsula or east bay) to Yosemite/bishop/Lone Pine

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Rideshare offer: 7/27 , bay area (peninsula or east bay) to Yosemite/bishop/Lone Pine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jason G
    BPL Member

@jasong

Locale: iceberg lake

(posted in pre trip planning too but prob more appropriate here)

Heyo, I driving out solo to meet some BPL'ers for a hike so i have a bunch of extra room and am looking to split gas. Will be leaving friday 7/27 (not sure what time)from the peninsula. I can pick up along the way off 580. If you are are in sf or north bay you will have to meet me on the peninsula. I can drop you anywhere along highway 120 or highway 395.

I will be returning aug 3 out of whitney portal so if you need a ride back we could work that too although the logistics of that are tougher as i will be out cell range until the 3rd.

Jason

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools