Topic

BPL MYOG Project: Open Jet Alcohol Stove

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear BPL MYOG Project: Open Jet Alcohol Stove

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

The purpose of this forum thread is to complement the following Make Your Own Gear Project at BackpackingLight.com:

Make Your Own Gear: Open Jet Alcohol Stove

by BPL MYOG Editor Jay Ham.

Donna M
    BPL Member

@senderista

This looks like a great article, but the biggest photos are small and I can barely see what’s going on, sometimes it doesn’t matter, but in many of them I would like to see the details of what is happening. The small photos there is no way I can see what’s happening in them. The images don’t seem to be live links to a larger photo. Do you have larger photos available? I’m including a screenshot here so you can see what I mean.

Kevin Beeden
    BPL Member

@captain_paranoia

Locale: UK

You could try my instructions:

I can’t see the BPL instructions, as I’m a cheapskate…

The pictures you’ve shown seem to show cuts with very ragged edges; not quite sure what they used to cut the cans; score and fold leaves a very clean, straight edge.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools