Topic

turned 59 yesterday and headed to Philmont to day

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Scouting Philmont turned 59 yesterday and headed to Philmont to day

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    david richardson
    BPL Member

@drichi

Locale: midwest

Well we leave for the train station in about an hour, will arrive at the scout ranch Tomarrow. Will be my 5th trip. It looks like it might also be the hottest. I tried really hard to find some trail runners that would work for me, but am ending up wearing my vasque breeze boots again. Looking forward to getting back out in gods country. Have two good looking crews, should be fun. dave

John Myers
    BPL Member

@dallas

Locale: North Texas

Fantastic, have a great trip.

Nothing like an upcoming backpacking trip to help motivate us to stay in shape as we get older!

David Faver

@longhorndave

I leave next Tuesday. We are with Troop 157. We will be wearing grey crew shirts,
    and are doing Itinerary 14 (Southern trek).

If you see this, post your troop number and I'll look for you out there.

Stephen Everson
    BPL Member

@mrevets

Enjoy the trip!

In one year from today, I will be on a plane heading out there to arrive at Philmont on july 1st 2013 and begin our trek. As far as I am concern, it will be here tomorrow… At times I feel like I am so far behind in terms of planning for this trek..but I have been thinking about this and working on this since the day I was notified we won a spot…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools