Topic

Long sleeve Shirt

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Scouting Philmont Long sleeve Shirt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike bievenour

@mrbieven

Looking to swap out some clothing for lighter choices. I feel I can go lighter with my long sleeve shirt. Right know it is a nylon camp shirt. Can anyone recommend a lighter long sleeve shirt
    Thanks

bill berklich
    Spectator

@berklich

Locale: Northern Mid-West

Go with a set of arm warmers. They are available at any bike store or REI. They will weigh btwn 1.5 to 3 oz and you can skip the long sleeve shirt at 7-10 oz. They are great when you step off on cool mornings because you can peel and stash them quickly without stopping. You can roll them down or up to adjust your temp too.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Arc'teryx Phase SL crew or zip. I have the crew, favorite 3-season backpacking shirt (I only wear LS shirts, don't like short sleeve shirts). Weighs less than 4 ounces.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

on sale for $25 but if you log in on the site and do a review they will instantly send you a 20% off coupon to your email making it $20 and it weighs 4oz

http://www.golite.com/Ms-Wildwood-Longsleeve-Run-Top-P46762.aspx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools