Topic

How to fold a spork…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear How to fold a spork…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Fred F
    BPL Member

@55284

I like to use my beercan pots as containers to hold all my cook kit pieces together, including, occasionally a multi-use eating utensil such as a spork.Sporktootallforpot

As can be seen , sometimes this does not meet with success.(especially in cut down pots)
    So…
    I accomplish placing the spork into the can by folding it…Sporkprobfixed

Problem solved..

Standard LMF spork beside modified "folder"Sporkcompare

The original line up, of the usual suspects… including the Optimus folder , which although simpler (just buy it!) just doesn't compare to the LMF, and the original MSR folder from which I took the central, locking hinge to join the LMF folder and the "Tibetan" titanium folder , to make the two middle, compact, eating tools seen. (The all plastic LMF folder wont scratch beer-can liner, but the titanium fork works like a fork should; semi-tough or "rawer" meat is easily skewered and won't wriggle off;) …

sporksonparade

More detail of "tibetan" fork hybrid…sporktitaniumfolder

Just a work in progress…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools