Topic

Anyone tried to make a lighter jetboil pot support

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Anyone tried to make a lighter jetboil pot support

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Terry G
    BPL Member

@delvxe

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I recently picked up a Sol Ti at the REI gear garage and am trying to fit it into my kit a bit better. I think the .8 liter cup will be fine for trips with my daughter, but I use a big ole 1400 ml pot for family trips which require a separate pot support. The jetboil pot support that comes with the stove seems like way overkill. I would like to make a lighter pot support but wanted to see if anyone here has already thought about this or made something that works before I start poking around in my garage for ideas and materials.

i was thinking something like the crossing stand of the starlyte stove below:
    starlyte

Here is the jb pot support for reference
    jb pot support

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools