Topic

Zion N.P. – shuttles

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Zion N.P. – shuttles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Joe O’Toole
    BPL Member

@joe_otoole01

Locale: PNW

I'm planning to do a traverse of zion n.p. then the narrows and then another 2 day hike possibly buckskin gulch after we are through with zion. In late oct, early nov for seasonal reference.

I've come across a company that does a shuttle to St. George, and actually all the way up into salt lake… It would be awesome if that company could drop me off at the lee pass trailhead exit off of hyw 15, but I'm not counting on it. It seems to me that i'd shuttle to st george, shuttle to zion then shuttle again up to lee pass. sounds like a pain in the ass considering id also like the transportation to go as quickly as possible to maximize trail time.

to further complicate matters all the adventure companies require at least 2-3 people to make the reservation. at this point I'm counting on going solo. if anyone goes that's a plus, but i cant count on it yet.

Has anyone done a similar trip utilizing shuttles as your transportation? If so what were the companies you went with and how did you accomplish it?

What about transport from eastern zion entrance out into paria area/buckskin gulch wire pass /whitehouse trailheads. i havent found a shuttle route or any other service that could get me out there. if this doesnt pan out I'd likely spend more time in zion. to just see more of the park.

total trip time ~11-12 days including flights and travel.

Any help and/or advice welcome.
    thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools