Topic

Recommend me a dayhike near Denver, CO!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Recommend me a dayhike near Denver, CO!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Evan Parker
    BPL Member

@ecp12

Locale: Upstate NY

Hello all, my brother and I will be venturing out west to Colorado this weekend and I was wondering if there were any spectacular day hikes that we should do while we're there. Anything within 1.5 hours of driving is do-able and maybe 8-10 miles at most, we have a fairly tight schedule. Thanks so much, hope to do some great hiking!

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

In Boulder, up behind the Chautauqua Institute restaurant are the Flatirons trails all over the place. The trailhead is by the Institute but on weekends and late afternoons it's full. Better be in shape. the trails can get steep and you're above 7,000 ft..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools