Topic

Rab Infinity Down Jacket – Men’s L/XL, Blue Only – $134.98 Shipped CONUS w/ Code @ Campsaver.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Rab Infinity Down Jacket – Men’s L/XL, Blue Only – $134.98 Shipped CONUS w/ Code @ Campsaver.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

I've made a few gear deals posts about this jacket before, but Campsaver just keeps outdoing themselves on the price. Anywho, this is a silly good deal on an extremely warm and light down jacket (210g of 850fp, 510g total weight). The clearance price is limited to the Blue color and only large and XL are in stock in that color (other colors/sizes are $300). Winter clearance at it's finest, I suppose.

Link:
    http://www.campsaver.com/infinity-jacket-men-s

Use code OUTLET10 for an extra 10% off.

UPDATE: Sorry all – unsurprisingly, the few clearance-priced color/size combinations sold out pretty quick. All that's left now is the full-priced stock in current season colors.

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Locale: Southern California

Well I didn't see anything close to that price using the link you provided, but they did have the men's Microlight Alpine jacket for that price only in L and XL in Kiwi color (sort of a lime green).

James R
    BPL Member

@habakkuk

Thank you for bringing this sale to my attention. I bought yet another down jacket because I could not resist the lowest price I have seen to date. I have been lusting after Westcomb Kokanee hoody, so a black one in men's size medium is en-route to me. What can I say – I am a sucker for insulation…. It is a good thing that Golite Bitterroot is sold out. (but they have women's version for an incredible price)

James R
    BPL Member

@habakkuk

Since the thread is pretty much dead, I thought I'd post a comment on my purchase. I received my Kokanee hoody, and I have to say that I am simply blown away by the fit, quality, and looks of the jacket. Unfortunately, there is no information as to the amount of down in it; however, I think it has to be about twice the amount found in Montbell Alpine Light Down Parka.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools