Topic

REI Anniversary Sale – Up to 30% – Members Get Additional 20%

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals REI Anniversary Sale – Up to 30% – Members Get Additional 20%

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Chris Scala

@scalawag

Here's a link to the catalog

Great news, because I was about to buy an Exped SynMat UL 7 and now it's on sale. Their sahara shirts are going to be steeply discounted as well, so that may also be worth checking out…

Ozzy McKinney
    Spectator

@porcupinephobia

Locale: PNW

I don't want to be that guy, but it's 20% off a full price item, not an additional 20%. but a good sale none the less.

Joseph Clark

@applevalleyjoe

Locale: Mohave Desert

Last week I finally exercised my new member discount and got my wife 15% off a Big Agnes Womens Roxy sleeping bag. The sale this weekend is unfortunately 20% off ONLY 1 full-priced item…not anything in their outlet center or anything already discounted…so sad, too bad!

John D

@johnd

Locale: CO

I picked up a synmat ul7 today to beat the tiny crowd and get a price adjustment later.

I may end up getting more trekking poles too. My friend broke one of my last pair by falling on it : Besides, I'm itching for a snap lock BD pair for more reliability.

John Martin
    BPL Member

@snapyjohn

Locale: Pacific NW

Get a move on.

Mike Blarowki
    BPL Member

@mikeyb

Locale: BC25.com

Yeah the 20% off one full priced item is not as good as every one would like ti to be but you should be able to combine that with one of the other REI sales. They are all listed here as soon as they come up: http://www.bc25.com/stores/rei-com

Anthony Miller

@heirphoto

In reality it is not an extra 20% sale as typically when REI offers these you cannot use that purchase to add to your REI dividend which is 10%. So it is more like and extra 10% sale. Still 10% better than regular prices though.

Either way saving money is saving money. I got a few pairs of the Sahara convertable pants which are on sale at 30% off all weekend and used the 20% on the REI travel pants. Love the travel pants for vacation trips and being tall no one else offers a 36" inseam on clothing like this.

Tony

Rob Lee
    BPL Member

@ouzel-701

Locale: Southern High Plains

Just bought a 2011 MH Nitrous jacket for $117. Rated Above Average in 2010 SOTM UL 3-season down jackets.

The extra 33% off over Outlet price is today & tomorrow only for above 3 brands. Marmot Zeus in limited sizes.

Chris Scala

@scalawag

I got an Exped SynMat UL 7 (M), which I was going to get anyway this week, so it was great that it was on sale.

Also picked up an REI Sahara shirt. Tend to avoid shirts like this but I like the versatility of rolling sleeves up or down, and buttoning as needed.

Mike Blarowki
    BPL Member

@mikeyb

Locale: BC25.com

The 20% off one full priced item coupon code is out. You can get your REI 20% off member code here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools