Topic

e-omc.com: 25% off full price, 15% off sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals e-omc.com: 25% off full price, 15% off sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nick K
    BPL Member

@nkline

Locale: Northeast U.S.

Use code SPRING12. Exclusions apply.

I just snagged a pair of MontBell UL Down Pants for $119.96, including free 3-Day shipping. If you're looking for the MontBell U.L. TEC Down Pants, backcountrygear.com has them on sale for $135.95

P S

@xeren

Locale: Southern California

ha, i've been waiting months for a sale on the montbell down pants because i wasn't in a big hurry to use them, and finally jumped on a pair when the backcountrygear ones went to 20% off. oh well, 5 % difference is only $8

Nick K
    BPL Member

@nkline

Locale: Northeast U.S.

Don't ya just love it when that happens :-P I found the slightly deeper discount by checking GearBuyer.com in addition to Spadout.com and shopping.google.com We'll both be kicking ourselves if they go on sale even more Memorial Day weekend.

Hope you enjoy the pants. They should be a bit more versatile compared to the TECs. I am looking forward to trying mine this fall/winter!

Ed Hayes

@ejhayes

Locale: Northwest

I tried the e-omc code on Sunday, May 13 and it did not work for a Montbell jacket. Bummer.

Andy Anderson
    BPL Member

@ianders

Locale: Southeast

Just worked for me. Got a Jetboil Ti Sol and Coffee Press for for $115 and shipped for free.

Ed Hayes

@ejhayes

Locale: Northwest

I'm trying to get an Alpine Light Parka. It must be part of the exclusions.

I wonder if you have to have a membership with OMC first? (I don't).

Oh well.

Andy Anderson
    BPL Member

@ianders

Locale: Southeast

I don't have a membership. You have to enter the cupon code and your credit card info on the same page. You will have a chance to confirm you order on the next page.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools