Topic

FREE stuff from L.L. Bean!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals FREE stuff from L.L. Bean!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gregory Petliski

@gregpphoto

So cheeecckkkk this out you krazy kats: L.L. Bean is doing a daily giveaway, you write a short essay describing the adventure you want to take and what gear you need (up to $500). So I wrote about my upcoming SCA internship and how food is of utmost importance to a hiker, and that I'd like an MSR Dragonfly stove and a Bugaboo 4-person cookset to share amongst the crew (and to keep it when the season is over!)

Lo and behold, my plea for communal cooking worked! I won me a stove and a cookset totaling about $250 worth! Must have pulled at their heart strings with the whole "im doing volunteer trail work for five months and I want to be the cool kid at camp who shares his goodies with everyone"

If anyone wants to enter heres the link https://100.llbean.com/gear-giveaway/

David Vo

@sygyzy

What a great story and congratulations. I suspect your situation would be hard to duplicate because you are doing non-profit work (legitimately) and that's always a winning story.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools