Topic

I Just want to Say…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Just Hammock

@davefromva

I just want to say that have truly enjoyed my time interacting on these forums. I have spent a lot of time at other website forums and this one by far is the most mature and informative discussion site I have ever seen. I have learn SO much information here compared to all of the other discussion sites.

On some of these other sites, all you see is arguing and general basic camping or hiking posts where all they want to talk about is their new ferro-rod set up. Or argue over which camping stove is best. I always find myself back here and within ten mins I have bookmarked 3 sites that have great designs and information on them that some member here shared. I just want to say that the members here on this site are very knowledgeable and mature and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading their posts and responses; and once my finance situation is better situated I plan on subscribing to this site.
    Thank you for being you.

sorry to create this thread here but wasn't sure where to create it..If you need to delete it that's fine.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Welcome David. You will see a few small spats here and there, but it's generally very cordial.

Ryan Smith
    BPL Member

@violentgreen

Locale: East TN

Glad you like it David. Folks here are very knowledgeable and passionate about backpacking. Not bad for a bunch of Westerners. :)

Ryan

James Jones
    BPL Member

@maniacjwj

Locale: Colorado Rockies

I agree. I'm very impressed by the content and expertise throughout the website. It is also great to have other ultralight or super ultralight backpackers to communicate with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools