Topic

BushBuddy Video Music???

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion BushBuddy Video Music???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Walters
    BPL Member

@bobrossjr

Hey I just saw the addition of the Bush Buddy on BPL. I watched the quick video on the order page, and was wondering who sings the song in the background.

Lyrics "I shoulder my backpack, walk away from the car, on a journey not too far…"

Artist? Song? Thank you.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

The music is by Storyhill, who're originally from Bozeman. One half, John Hermanson (whom I believe is the vocalist on this track) now lives in Minnesota but the other half, Chris Cunningham lives in Bozeman still.

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Clarification: it's not Storyhill, just Chris Cunningham. Credits for the song are at the bottom of the Podcasts page.

We'll release the whole song soon, in hi-fi of course :) so y'all can have it on your iPods!

Jonathan Duckett
    BPL Member

@thunderhead

Locale: Great Smoky Mountains

Is there still a plan to share this song? There seems to be an interest from several members to have this song.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools