Topic

Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring ’13

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring ’13

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Brian Phillips
    BPL Member

@fleab

Locale: The Flat Lands

The fit is perfect for me. I normally wear a size large in Patagonia so that's what I ordered. For reference I am 6' tall and 193 lbs. They advertise a slim fit so I was worried if a large would work for my layering system. For 3 season trips to the rockies I normally wear a light weight long sleeve merino tee, a button up OR long sleeve and a Montbell UL down parka. The M10 fits over everything like a charm. Just enough room for mobility and allowing the Montbell to fully loft. My only gripe is I wish there was an inch or two more length. I guess I'll just tuck in my shirt tail when it's raining.

Matthew H
    BPL Member

@vision-quest

Locale: Boulder, CO

Has anyone managed to snag one of these on sale? The only ones I've seen under the super pricey MSRP are the unwanted sizes (XL/XXL).

Rick M
    BPL Member

@yamaguy

del

Sam Farrington
    BPL Member

@scfhome

Locale: Chocorua NH, USA

I had no problem finding several vendors with M10s on sale in the late fall, and sent an email to Santa, who also happens to be my brother, with the best link, Backcountry Edge. It was a over a hundred off with free shipping. This time of year, when folks are gearing up for trips, the sales are not so good.

Matthew H
    BPL Member

@vision-quest

Locale: Boulder, CO

Thanks for the tip, I'm new to the US so I'm not quite up with the sale seasons yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools