Topic

Where did the Montbell U.L. Inner line of insulative clothing go?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Where did the Montbell U.L. Inner line of insulative clothing go?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

For the past month I’ve been pondering whether or not to go with the U.L. Inner line of clothing by MontBell or a fleece suit, but when I just checked their site it seems the only item left is the vest!! Is it possible that it’s been discontinued? And if so.. I.. I.. I think I might cry! :)

Anyone know anything about this?

Chris

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Down or synthetic inner line? I just went to their website — they’re all there.

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

Where you looking at just their “Web Special” items?

Al Shaver
    BPL Member

@al_t-tude

Locale: High Sierra and CA Central Coast

I own and love the jacket and pants. My buddy bought a set. My brother-in-law just bought the jacket. They’re still available. At under a pound for both pieces a fleece suit of the same warmth will weigh 4x and will not even remotely compress as well. I wear this suit with a 3.5oz. down hood in camp and then slip inside my 1lb.2oz. North Face Beeline 900 sleeping bag and stay toasty ski mountaineering in the Sierra Nevada at 12,000ft. camps.

Cheers Al

Charles Ward

@catalinachuck

The Mont Bell U. L. Thermawrap Jacket is out of stock virtually everywhere (at least in my size, large), but the vest is still available. A spokesman from their main store in Boulder CO informed me that in mid-September three new versions of the jacket should become available: (1) the standard jacket, (2) a hooded parka, and (3) and “active” version that “will feature microfleece gussets, cuffs w/ thumb holes, and collar.”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools