Topic

Aquamira Drops; Introductory Sale $12.95

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Aquamira Drops; Introductory Sale $12.95

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I have decided to slowly start adding some other manufacturer's products to my website. Over the last few months I have received alot of requests to add the Aquamira Drops, so I figured I would go ahead an start with them.. The list price on the drops is $14.95, but I am going to offer them at an introductory sale price of $12.95. As always, I offer free shipping with orders over $10- so this is really the best deal going.

Thanks,
    Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com

Emil Gazda

@emilio

Locale: Southeast

I'll take advantage of that. You should sell those tiny hard to find zip locks!

Mathew MacDonald
    BPL Member

@kaymat

Locale: Alaska

That's a good price, next time I need some I will check out your site. BTW, I am really impressed with how fast I received my order from you this week, not to mention free shipping! I live all the way across the country and I got it 2 days faster then I anticipated. I'm stoked to have some new dyneema cord for my trip to Utah next week.

Rod Wolfy
    BPL Member

@rodwolfy

Lawson,
    Keep the products coming, along with the free shipping! (Its becoming a monthly thing). LOL

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks to everyone for the continued business and support : )

Josh Leavitt
    BPL Member

@joshleavitt

Locale: Ruta Locura

"You should sell those tiny hard to find zip locks!"–That must be regional, pretty easy to find around here ;-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools