Topic

GoLite Chrome Dome Umbrella $19 and Free Shipping

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GoLite Chrome Dome Umbrella $19 and Free Shipping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

This is just an addendum to the 25% Golite thread, but worth noting separately:

You can get the GoLite Chrome Dome Umbrella for $19 with Free Shipping.

I ordered one yesterday with delivery to California shipped UPS with tracking, and can confirm the price and free shipping. (Even though Free Shipping is not listed on their site or promoted, maybe a glitch?).

Cheers,

Jhaura
    SuperUltralightBackpacking.com

Daniel Russell

@superfluous_grizzly

Locale: Creation

+1
    I ordered one and used it yesterday for about an hour while the sun was beaming on the trail. It kept me cool while hiking and is a great to sit under. I'm thinking of a way to attach it to my trekking pole (which I'm sure has been done).
    I only rock a Patagonia Houdini and this as my "Waterproofing" and has worked well thus far.
    GET ONE!

Patrick Baker
    BPL Member

@f1prb22

7.5 ounces for the black one I received. Cudos to GL for matching the advertised spec.

Robert Connor
    BPL Member

@bplnole

Locale: N E Fl

Great info. I had been eyeing one of these for an upcoming Grand Canyon trip, but hated the shipping… I ordered today and got the free shipping. Awesome!

Dave Heiss
    BPL Member

@daveheiss

Locale: Pacific Northwest

For any of you who purchased a Chrome Dome during this sale… have you received an email notice that they shipped? I ordered mine on the 10th and received the order confirmation email, but I haven't seen any notice yet that it shipped. Is this kind of delay normal for GoLite inventory sales?

d k
    BPL Member

@dkramalc

I ordered mine earlier than you (3/30), and received it already.

John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

Locale: PNW

I bought 2 and they were shipped -no email. I bought a third before the clothing sale -haven't received it yet,but I did beat the price increase.The only emails I've ever received after ordering from Golite were cancellations several days later so I think no news is good news.

John Vance
    BPL Member

@servingko

Locale: Intermountain West

I ordered last Monday or Tuesday and received it on Friday, along with a SL1 and nest.

Dave Heiss
    BPL Member

@daveheiss

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Well I guess I spoke too soon – UPS just delivered the Chrome Dome I ordered on 4/10.

John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

Locale: PNW

Mine did too. Great deal and a great design. I turned a friend onto it and he took his 90 plus year old grandmother out for a garden tour via wheelchair on a rare sunny day in Oregon with it and couldn't believe how light it was and how much it kept her from sunburn-no sun in a year.He's a postman. Hard to impress about gear.He loves it.Hats off , and no tinfoil to Ray Jardine.And no Disney could not option him as Mary Poppins.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools