Topic

Coast ridge Rd.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Coast ridge Rd.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matthew mcgurk
    BPL Member

@phatpacker

Locale: Central coast California

This backpacking trip will start at Nacimiento Station in the Ventana Wilderness(Big Sur) and follow McKern Rd untill we stop at Miguel Camp night one. Aprox 8 miles. Day two we will end at alder creek camp near the Los Burros Minning District 7 miles and end at the coast day three. The Hike will feature sweeping costal veiws, redwoods and wild flowers abounding. Go to meet up.com and rsvp at Paso Robles Backpacking Club. This is part of a section hike on the newest long trail in CA. The condor trail.

Matthew mcgurk
    BPL Member

@phatpacker

first time posting a reply want to see how it shows up

Nico .
    BPL Member

@nickb

Locale: Los Padres National Forest

Hey Matthew, when are you planning to hike this stretch of the CT?

Matthew mcgurk
    BPL Member

@phatpacker

I was thinking that I would get emails if I had a reply but did not make it back to this site untill now. I was planning on leaving friday April 13th but lightning is forecasted and The whole hike is on a ridgeline. I am now leaving sat 14th and shortening the trip. I organize a meetup at meetup.com called Paso Robles Backpacking club.
    I recognize your name from the CT page on face book. I am really sorry I lagged on getting back to this site. Join the club its free and I will be better about getting back to you. I am always looking for ways to promote this Club and we are section hiking the CT untill completion. I recognize that some sections are more desireable to people than others. I started the club because solo trips were getting old and found out I enjoy backpacking much more with other people.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools