Topic

Ideas for day hikes in Arkansas Ozarks

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Ideas for day hikes in Arkansas Ozarks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben C
    BPL Member

@alexdrewreed

Locale: Kentucky

I'm going to visit my son in college in Conway Arkansas. I'm planning to float a section of the Buffalo River. I was hoping to find a nice day hike in the area too. Any ideas?

rhonda rouyer

@rrouyer

Locale: deep south

There are some nice trails for day hiking at Buffalo River State Park. You could also day hike sections of the Buffalo River Trail. The National Geographic map of the Buffalo shows the trails as well. It's beautiful hiking above the bluffs along the river.

Ben C
    BPL Member

@alexdrewreed

Locale: Kentucky

Thanks Rhonda. Recently got back, though. We mostly just paddled the river and did a shorter hike near Conway/Little Rock. Floating the Buff was very nice though.

rhonda rouyer

@rrouyer

Locale: deep south

It is beautiful. One day I will do a surf n turf trip…hike up the river trail and canoe back down.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools