Topic

a few suggestions

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jacob thompson
    Spectator

@nihilist37

I’ve been meaning to put this up for a little while but hadn’t gotten around to it. Just a few little suggestions for making the forums run a little smoother. I see that you added the “MY NEW” feature which is really quite helpful and that was one of my suggestions. another was the possibility of alias use. this has come up a few times in the last 2 days and would be a nice feature. another nice feature i think would be a private messaging system. i post on a few other forums that have personal mailbox systems. this is really handy when it comes to discussions which arent all that relative to the thread. also a profile feature would be nice. if each person could have their own profile and could put their gear lists in there and something about theier techniques it would be quite a groovy little perk. i realise that all this kind of thing is probably really difficult to set up with all the computing stuff, but its just a thought if BPL was looking for features to add. I know absolutely nothing about this kind of thing in computers and so it may all be impossible.

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Thanks for the feedback. anything here is fair game, we are building these forums from the ground up, and are considering all the features you mention.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools