Topic

PIF: Aarn Effortless Rhythm Small + Medium Hipbelt + Small Hipbelt

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals PIF: Aarn Effortless Rhythm Small + Medium Hipbelt + Small Hipbelt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ismail Faruqi

@ismailfaruqi

Hello BPL fellows

PIF (Pay It Forward) to BPL Members only.

Usual PIF rules apply, you pay only the shipping and in return you must offer other item with same value.

I have a nearly new Aarn Effortless Rhythm Small + Medium Hipbelt + Small Hipbelt. Their RRP are 303 combined and Aarn packs is rarely going for sale. Only used once, very good condition without any rip etc. EDIT: I am offering the whole pack + belt package.

It's rated for 40kg max by Aarn, perhaps someone is in a need for a load hauler.

I'm located in Japan, so I figure the shipping cost would be cheaper for domestic PIF, or perhaps Asia/Oceania.

Sorry for posting in Gear Deals section, since my membership has expired I can't post it in Gear Swap section.

John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

Locale: PNW

Is it the whole pack or just the belt? Thanks, John If its the whole thing I'm very interested. Thanks, John What is your torso length? I'm 18 1nches . or so.

Ismail Faruqi

@ismailfaruqi

John, it's the whole pack. My torso length is about 17.5 inch.

John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

Locale: PNW

In reviewing the specs I think it is too large for what I am doing now and of course creates a big PIF. What I think I might do is suggest an exemption on non member postings for PIF to the Administrators. I love the Aarn concept but these days I would go to the lighter versions. Maybe I can sponsor a PIF as a member? John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools