Topic

Blizzard Bag now at REI

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Blizzard Bag now at REI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Dan Johnson

@seattle

Locale: PNW

I'm not sure if anyone saw this (or I'm late to the game and everyone already knew) but REI is now selling the Blizzard bag http://www.rei.com/product/829634/blizzard-survival-sleeping-bag

Just thought I'd share considering the dividends are out as well as the 20% off coupon.

John Donewar
    BPL Member

@newton

Locale: Southeastern Texas

Dan,

This emergency bag/blanket presents some interesting possibilities. For its size the weight is very acceptable as a top quilt. I wonder if anyone has had any experience using and reusing one of these on a regular basis for any respectable amount of time.

FWIW goFASTandLIGHT.com has them for $22.79.

http://www.gofastandlight.com/prodinfo.asp?number=SU-P-BPS-10S&variation=

Shipping is $7.63 for a total of $30.42 which is less than 20% off at REI.

Party On,

Newton

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

mec carries em too now …. unfortunately they are $40 canadian there …

David McBride

@vintagegent

Locale: Galveston TX

Wait a minute… the coupon's available?

Mike Stromsoe

@phstudio

Locale: So. Cal.

Not yet. The 20% off sale starts Fri. March 23rd.

Kathleen B

@rosierabbit

Locale: Pacific Northwest

The discount is available, unofficially. If you order online, use REWARDS20 in the code box. It works.

If you're in an REI store, like I was today, ask about the 20% off, and say you know the code. They'll give it to you, even though it doesn't officially start until Friday.

Edited to correct code.

Randy Martin
    BPL Member

@randalmartin

Locale: Colorado

You can use the 20% off now if you order online and use REWARDS20 code at checkout. That's what I did two days ago and just had the order shipped to my local store for free.

Phillip Colelli
    Spectator

@pdcolelli42

Locale: AT, follow@ www.thruperspective.com

I got the coupon in the mail but 2 days after I made my order! I did the online chat with a rep and she said she'd make sure the 20% coupon got applied to the order. Unfortunately I don't see that I've been refunded on my credit card or the part taken from the dividend :( hope she comes through.

gunther kirsch

@goonch92

Locale: Northern California

theres another 20% discount coupon they give you for the outlet, anyone know it?

Phillip Colelli
    Spectator

@pdcolelli42

Locale: AT, follow@ www.thruperspective.com

On the coupon in the mail it just says REWARDS20 but it goes on to say it takes 20% off the highest REI item and 20% off the highest REI outlet item. So the way it reads, it makes me think you put in one code and get both discounts. I guess you just have to put the items in your cart and try it.

David McBride

@vintagegent

Locale: Galveston TX

I really appreciate the coupon info, folks. A Sawyer Squeeze is on its way!

gunther kirsch

@goonch92

Locale: Northern California

just purchased the rei sub kilo 20, got 40 dollars off with discount and used my 146 dollar dividend, only costed me 25 bucks :)

Alex Wallace
    BPL Member

@feetfirst

Locale: Sierra Nevada North

Mr. David McBride states "I really appreciate the coupone info, folks. A Sawyer Squeeze is on its way!". Same here – thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools