Topic

Are people receiving their Backcountry Boilers?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Are people receiving their Backcountry Boilers?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rakesh Malik

@tamerlin

Locale: Cascadia

If so, how long has it taken? I received a shipping notification from Devin on March 8th, with an ETA of 1-3 business days, and still haven't received the package. The package tracking page at stamps.com is vacuous, and Devin hasn't replied to any of my e-mails (it's been a week since I e-mailed him, and I e-mailed him again tonight)… he has the address right, but I'm concerned that the package might have gotten lost in transit or something… anyone have any insight here?

Edit: grammar

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

When they print their shipping labels the ship confirmation is generated automatically. This does not mean that the Boiler has actually shipped. I have not received a reply to my inquiry either.

Hope he gets it all worked out soon.

Rakesh Malik

@tamerlin

I was wondering about that. It would be nice if stamps.com offered useful information on their tracking page :-/

j lan

@justaddfuel

Locale: MN

I recieved my boiler about one month after the stamps.com auto-generated email. Well worth the wait!

Benjamin Moryson
    BPL Member

@hrxxl

Locale: Germany

I received my boiler 5 weeks after I have gotten the notification.

Brad Walker

@brawa

Locale: SoCal

Check the kickstarter page for an update from today. But yea, the tracking info is from when he created the label. Unless you never gave him your address it will ship today.

Rakesh Malik

@tamerlin

I got an e-mail from Devin saying it's in today's post. I don't mind the wait, it was the not knowing whether or not it had shipped, and the concern that it might have been lost in transit.

I'm glad they're arriving… mine should apparently be here in a few days :)

Hikin’ Jim
    BPL Member

@hikin_jim

Locale: Orange County, CA, USA

By the way, if you didn't know, Rakesh has some nice work displayed in an article on Seattle Backpackers Magazine right now.

HJ
    Adventures In Stoving

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools