Topic

Alter Ego Gear now taking orders

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Alter Ego Gear now taking orders

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    William Zila
    BPL Member

@ultralightwillinn-m

Locale: Albuquerque

We're back and operational again. for now were just taking orders on assault's and X2's all orders will be placed Via email to [email protected] this is just until we get the site up to par and running optimally. We will shortly be on the market with our tyvec 1443 rainwear as well as other variations of raingear and insulation garments. Thank you for your time feel free to email me with questions pictures can be found here http://alteregobackpackinggear.blogspot.com/. the assault and X2 are the same as they were previously except for changes to the shoulder straps and roll top, weight and appearance remains almost identical

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

email sent.

the packs look great.

tyler marlow

@like-sisyphus

Locale: UTAH

im confused about which website you are using.

the one posted here has not been updated in months, but the one linked in your profile is incomplete and with broken links.

I would love to see some pictures of your most recent iterations of your gear, especially that rain gear.

I would recommend making a facebook page much like Virga Outdoors to manage your business and products. Very simple and looks good.

Paul Ensley
    Spectator

@palooka

Locale: Indiana

I have to agree with Tyler.

I am interested in your products, but I would really like to see some pictures of your new designs. I don't feel too good about buying something sight unseen.

Also, do you have a published pricing list?

That being said, I'm definitely looking forward to trying out one of your packs in the future!

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

After emailing him, I was quoted $100 for the assault x2

Very tempting.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools