Topic

Best stove under $75

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

"Any recommendations are greatly appreciated."

Primus Micron. Excellent fuel efficiency if you keep it out of the wind. $55 for the Ti version, which is lighter than my old model. Only downside is high CO output, but I never cook in a tent anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

Michael Bailey

@mbailey729

Locale: Southeast

Has anyone ever used an Olicamp stove? If so, how did you like it? I saw one in the Backpacker Gear Guide and wanted to get some additional info on it. Thanks

Hikin’ Jim
    BPL Member

@hikin_jim

Locale: Orange County, CA, USA

Has anyone ever used an Olicamp stove? If so, how did you like it? I saw one in the Backpacker Gear Guide and wanted to get some additional info on it. Thanks

Backpacker Gear Guide? Gear guide? Harumph. What kind of gear guide includes only two stoves, and not even one small upright canister stove? My, my, how comprehensive. Harumph.

Having gotten my grousing out of the way, Olicamp generally makes decent stuff, but I haven't seen that actual stove.

HJ
    Adventures In Stoving

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools