Topic

weekend trips in northern WV

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips weekend trips in northern WV

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Pierce

@backpackpack

Hi, I'm new on the forum. I'm a 21 year old student living in morgantown WV and I regularly take weekend trips to otter creek, dolly sods, seneca, quebec run, cranberry, and the like; everything I can drive to from morgantown in a reasonable amount of time. Anyway, I joined the forum in the hope of finding more like-minded people from near my area who'd like to join in on these weekend trips. Anybody interested?

Evan McCarthy
    BPL Member

@evanrussia-2

Locale: Mid-Atlantic

Hi Kevin,

What type of miles do you usually do over a normal weekend?

Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

Locale: UL gear @ QiWiz.net

Free to join and has WV trips fairly frequently, as well as VA and PA trips that are probably not too far for you to get to.

Al Nichols

@everready

Locale: Sh!^^% Ohio

If you don't mind an 'old fart' like me tagging along I might want to go. I've been down there a few times and I'm usually looking for someone to go with. I'm 50, divorced and have ample free time. I've been backpacking since the mid 70's.

Drop me a pm if you're interested.

Al

Sean Rhoades

@kingpin

Locale: WV

I know the threads a little old and you might be elsewhere after finals, but I live just 20 minutes south of Morgantown and will have a lot of free time after finals this week. Feel free to PM me anytime you want to hike, even day trips.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools