Topic

Titanium Cookset

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Titanium Cookset

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben Figula

@cbjfig

Just perusing backcountry.com and found their 1100ml titanium cookset is half off. No experience with their products but seems like a good price.

http://www.backcountry.com/backcountry-titanium-cookset-1100ml

I'm new to these forums so if I'm not supposed to post links I appologize, and please edit accordingly.

Cheers

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

You've done very well.

Welcome aboard, and yes it's perfectly fine to post links to good deals in the Gear Deals section. It's posts like this that will get you lots of friends very quickly!

Regards, Rod

Dustin Short
    BPL Member

@upalachango

Rod is correct. Save some folks some money and you'll get along famously. The 1100ml is pretty decent. I have it (and the 700ml kit) and like them. Not the absolute lightest based off the specs (although some companies offer what looks to be identical cups with even the same handles and lids at larger capacity and lighter weight which makes me suspicious), but for the price they are great and work fine.

Can't beat the value.

Jason G
    BPL Member

@jasong

Locale: iceberg lake

Well you are right and wrong to post this particular topic… It is perfectly fine to post the link to this deal. and a great one it is. (the only link you CANT post I believe are ebay links.). But this deal has already been posted! a general rule of all internet forums, no matter what the genre, is that that you search before posting. most of the time it pertains to questions but in this case a repeat gear deal..

welcome and happy trails

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools