Topic

ULA Circuit Body Dimenions?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) ULA Circuit Body Dimenions?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nate Powell

@powell1nj

Locale: North Carolina

Howdy,

Any ULA Circuit owners out there willing/able to measure the body dimensions of their pack? Looking for width/height/depth of main bag. Also wouldn't mind knowing the length of the extension collar. Thanks in advance!

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

I give them to you in inches so that I can be a bit sloppy…
    Standing the pack up , it is 20" high or 32" including the collar (of course not all of that is usable, you lose about 4" when you roll it up..)
    Pulling the fabric outward it is 18" wide.
    Once filled the diameter is about 11"
    Franco
    BTW, that is a medium size. The difference between my aprox 20" height and the 24" reported by Martin is how I measured the pack standing up, that is accounting for some deph.

M B
    BPL Member

@livingontheroad

My medium is 24" from bottom of belt to the top of the pack hoop. Before extension collar, etc.

circumference at the very top of the extension collar is about 38" (19" wide laid flat) The pack actually tapers toward the bottom, it is larger up top. Hard to measure accurately.

The bottom of course is also tapered toward your butt from the mesh, it slopes down. Im sure Brian had a good reason for this, but it is aggravating sometimes that it wont stand up while packing.

Nate Powell

@powell1nj

Locale: North Carolina

Thanks fellas. Anyone care to comment on wide the side "walls" of the pack body are?

dale stuart
    Spectator

@onetwolaugh

Locale: Pacific NW

dunno, my guess would be 12X7 perimeter, that gives you the 19" width of fabric when laid flat.(7+12). Not sure what the taper size would be.
    -Dale

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

Are you thinking of a bear canister ?
    If so you can start here :
    http://www.ula-equipment.com/buying-the-right-ula-backpack-for-your-adventure.asp
    or better still ask the specific question, that is "will the Circuit…"
    Franco

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools