Topic

an angel’s stove

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear an angel’s stove

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yukio Yamakawa

@jsbjsb

Locale: Tokyo,JAPAN

Aar2 下側の輪にだけ、jetが設けてあります。

偶然に何もない上側の輪の周辺に青い炎の輪が形成されました。

直径30mm、高さ20mm、加工精度の低さのために、炎が暴れています(苦笑)最近のJSBの作品では、珍しく比較的弱い火から強い火まで使えそうです。YouTube動画も綺麗ですので、ぜひご覧下さい

jet is prepared only in the lower ring. The ring of a blue flame was formed around the ring of the bottom which does not have anything by chance. With the work of the latest (bitter smile) JSB where the flame is rioting for the lowness of the diameter of 30mm, a height of 20mm, and processing accuracy, it uses from new comparatively weak fire to powerful fire. Since a YouTube animation is also beautiful, please have a look by all means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1brLgAwInA

Jan Rezac
    BPL Member

@zkoumal

Locale: Prague, CZ

Hi Yukio!
    Very nice and clever design. I'd like to try to build this stove, but I need some more technical details:
    1) what exactly is the diameter of the jets
    2) how do you regulate the gas pressure
    3) I suppose the fuel is not premixed with air, isn't it?

Yukio Yamakawa

@jsbjsb

Hi Rezac
    I think it is regular setting for stove.

Ssimg_0829 primus 250 canister primus #2243 stove valve,jet diameter 0.3mm * 8, fuel tube & adapter

Jan Rezac
    BPL Member

@zkoumal

Locale: Prague, CZ

These dimensions and a picture of the whole setup is exactly what I was missing. Thanks.

Yukio Yamakawa

@jsbjsb

Ss20marustove 上のものが、オリジナル、0.3mm jet*8。中のものは、1インチサイズ直径です。0.3mm jet*5にしました。そして下側のものはMOTTAINAI stove です。0.3mm jet*1

残り物です。捨てるには、もったいない=MOTTAINAI 通常使用には、充分すぎるほどの火力で、超軽量です。

実験の結果、すべて液出し(canister topside down)にも対応しました。

Yukio Yamakawa

@jsbjsb

Takefive3 天使のstoveシリーズの中では

過去最高の傑作です さ25mm、下側輪25mm、上側輪25mm>素材 真鍮Φ2.5mm*0.5t  12g 180mm長さ jet 0.3mm*5個  銅線をスパイダルコイル巻き 5jetですので、JAZZの名曲「テイクファイブ」から名付けました。銅線は優勝者がつける月桂冠みたいなものです、蓄熱効果により炎の途切れる現象をかなり防止してくれます。輪から2cm外側を手で持っていても燃焼中は気化熱で冷やされますので大丈夫です。その位置に短いシリコンチューブを取り付けておくと滑り止めと、一種の温度センサーにもなります。手の平に乗せて燃焼させるのは困難でしょうがテーブルを焦がすほどではありません。ポット底面高さは、床から50mmから70mmが適しているようです。最近、日本製のステンレス三角スタンドが新発売になりました。http://www.kaisoku.org/mart_m/tgia/3grid.html このスタンドは大きさが手頃で使いやすい

it is the highest ever masterpiece. 25mm of bottom rings, and high is 25mm; material copper pipe 2.5mm*0.5t 12g 180mm length jet 0.3mm*5 piece copper wire — spy dull coil volume Since it was 5jet, it named from the excellent piece of music "the Take Five" of JAZZ. Copper wire prevents considerably the phenomenon in which a flame breaks off according to the thermal storage effect which is that a champion attaches. Even if it has 2cm outside by hand from the ring, since it is cooled by evaporation heat, it is OK during combustion. If the short silicone tube is attached in the position, it will also become a skid and a kind of temperature sensor. Putting on a palm and burning it is not like [ which burns a table ], although it will probably be difficult. It seems that, as for pot bottom height, 50 to 70mm is suitable from the floor. Recently, the Japanese-made stainless steel triangular stand was released newly. http://www.kaisoku.org/mart_m/tgia/3grid.html

This stand has a handy size and it tends to use it.

Joshua Mitchell

@jdmitch

Locale: Kansas

Very cool, Yukio, I'm looking forward to the day I get some more tools and some workspace and can attempt to replicate some of your DIY gas stove work.

I like the idea of using the copper wire to keep some heat on the gas stream to get steady flames.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools