Topic

Inov8 Shoes

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Inov8 Shoes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard Alexander

@ra_alexanderhotmail-com

So many models I get confused!
    Which models have a last with a wide forefoot and narrow heel?

Samuel Winebaum

@samwine

Locale: NH

The Inov-8 are known for their narrow heel. I find that they really hold my narrow heel very very well. In fact the OR Winter Show Inov 8 podcast on BPL talks about the fact that many women have fitted just fine in this "unisex" shoe although they are coming out with a women's line.
    As far as forefoot I think they are relatively wide. I have a narrow forefoot and find the forefoot just roomy enough.
    I think there are some online retailers who pay for mail shipping both ways. See the http://www.inov-8.com web site. Also REI carries Inov 8 and you could try and see there. I think all models fit about the same with the racing models snugger.

Sam

Woubeir (from Europe)
    BPL Member

@woubeir

Not all Inov-8 models fit the same. I have both a pair of Terrocs and Roclite-31('s and the Roclites definitely (and unfortunately) have a snugger fit in the forefoot. The fit of the Terrocs is fantastic.

Woubeir (from Europe)
    BPL Member

@woubeir

To revive an old topic:
    does someone have an idea how sizing up influences the fit of the heel?
    Currently I own both a pair of Terrocs and Roclite 15's in the same size. The forefoot of the Roclite is a bit snugger than that of the Terroc. It is often suggested for the Roclite to go up half a size over that of the Terroc's to get equal toe room but I wonder how this affects the fit and the stability of the heel?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools