Topic

PossumDown Gloves (the warmest wool liners)…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) PossumDown Gloves (the warmest wool liners)…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Jace Mullen

@climberslacker

Locale: Your guess is as good as mine.

BPL had a special "High Loft" blend I believe.

How do these compare to those?

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

I received the ones I ordered from the link posted by Matthew Perry.
    They look and feel exactly as the BPL purchased ones do (Thanks Matthew…)
    Possumdown gloves
    Note the different size.
    I purchased the BPL in M size but are a bit small for my M sized hand (they stretch a bit) however the size in cm is accurate, so I would strongly suggest you ignore M/X/XL and that and just measure your hand.
    I just went back to the original BPL order page and the chart was the same used by the NZ shop I bought them from as well as the one from the OP, so I would safely assume that they all come from the same factory.
    Franco

JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

Thanks Franco for the update. Good to know there is a second source available. However, those ship from New Zealand an have a longer delivery time and are still more expensive if you add in shipping (for us USA folks anyway. Aussies would be better off with your option).

NOW IN STOCK: Original PossumDown Gloves.

Ships from USA.

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

Jhaura
    The shop I purchased them from had limited stock and it was a "clearance" line.
    My post was to confirm that we are talking about the same gloves that BPL sold .
    The std BPL price was higher than yours, not sure about postage within the US but I doubt that it was as low as $3…
    Franco
    (that 43 was meant to be $3..one of my fingers is faster than the other)

JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

Hi Franco, got it! Thank you for the clarification. Cheers mate.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools