Topic

Shoulder Season/Summer 2012 – NW Montana

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists Shoulder Season/Summer 2012 – NW Montana

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MFR
    Spectator

@bigriverangler

Locale: West

I've been working on my shoulder season and summer gear lists, and I'd love some feedback. Quick context, most backpacking will be the 3 day, 2 night variety in Northwest Montana–i.e. Glacier National Park and the Bob Marshall Wilderness primarily (thus the bear spray). I didn't bother to upload the shoulder season gear list. Just add a puffy jacket and some SmartWool bottoms for me.

Also, regarding the color coding, the orange means that I'm seriously looking into replacing it, but have yet to reserve the funds–like our packs. The yellow means that it will be bought soon. Like the NeoAir XLite Women's–it hasn't hit the stores yet, but I have a men's size regular that I got as a customer service replacement that I plan on exchanging for my wife's pad.

Thanks for the feedback!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools